- What do I receive if I purchase a T-ReX MK2 ?
- Inside the box are the following contents when you purchase a T-ReX MK2. The Shiny Black plastic Stuffing tube - ( the tube that the balloons pass through ) 2 Black legs that attach to the underside of the tube. 6 Super Strong Black O Rings - 2 you need plus 4 spares. A Clear 1 Metre long flexible air pipe - ( to attach to an air inflator, which is not included ) 1 Fun black carry bag - all contents fit inside this carry bag for portability. 1 Sample bag of Jumbo Kwik Clips - much easier than tying the larger balloons. ( Please Note: the air inflator is not included - you may also need strong clamps to secure the T-ReX to a table or bench - see our videos for more information )
- How do I straighten my flexible air pipe?
- We include a flexible clear 1 Metre long air pipe with every T-ReX MK2. This air pipe connects to the airflow inlet underneath the T-ReX MK2 and the other end connects to the oulet of most air inflators. To keep shipping and packing costs as low as possible, this pipe will be folded up and inserted into the hollow tube of the T-ReX MK2 in the box. This may result in your flexible clear pipe appearing creased but do not fear. Lay the pipe in the sun, or warm beside a heater of some kind and stretch the pipe out and it will return to its original shape.This clear pipe is made of PVC and we have chosen this material specifically for it's almost indistructable properties. If you have more questions regarding this, see our Instructional Videos.
- My Clear Air Pipe does not fit my air inflator
- We understand that there are different makes of electric air inflators on the market, when we designed the T-ReX MK2 we designed it to fit most of these, but some air inflators have smaller nozzles or different cone shaped nozzles and as a result the clear air pipe may not fit or stay in place. We have 2 suggestions if this is the case. 1. You can purchase clear pipe in different sizes from your local hardware store, a narrower opening / different size clear pipe may solve your problem. 2. You may need to temporarily tape the clear pipe to the nozzle of the air inflator to keep it in place, use a gaffa or cloth tape as this tape is strong, you can remove this tape if you need to use your air machine for other things. Be careful not to tape over any vents of the air machine as these vents are needed to prevent the air machine from over heating. See our instructional videos for more information.
- Do I need to use an air inflator with the T-ReX MK2 ?
- Yes, you must use an electric air inflator that produces constant and steady air flow, that is how the big balloon on the end of the T-ReX MK2 inflators as you pass the smaller 5" balloons through the tube. You cannot use an air compressor or any product that connects to an air compressor, you cannot use a Conwin® Digital sizer of any kind, it must be an air inflator or air machine that has a blower inside to blow constant air.
- What brand of balloons do we recommend ?
- We have used most brands of balloons with the T-ReX MK2, as long as the balloons are from a reputible latex balloon manufacturer they will all work. What brand you use is your own personal preference.
- WHAT IS THE T-REX MK2 MADE OF
- The new T-ReX MK2 is made of strong black Poly Ethalene plastic, it is strong and rigid. The Black Tube of the T-ReX MK2 is more flexible than the legs but this is done deliberately as the stuffing part of this product must be flexible to move as you stretch the 18" or 3ft balloons over the end. It also must take the rough and tumble of being taken on a job site, put in the back of your van etc.
- What size balloons work with the T-ReX MK2 Balloon Stuffing Tool ?
When stuffing inside larger balloons you can use 5" round balloons, 5" hearts - 160 - 260 & 640's. There is a different technique for stuffing different
size and shaped balloons inside using the T-ReX MK2. Most of our videos cover this.
5" balloons. Once you are finished you have a choice to helium filled the 3ft or 18" balloon or air fill it depending upon your application.
securing your T-ReX to a bench or table or you can buy some clamps from a local hardware store and clamp the legs in place.
distributor in your Country we will ship anywhere in the world within around a week, we want everyone to have the ability to buy it.
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily send you through the Distributor pricing and Distributor requirements.
1 Black Stuffing Tube : 2 Black legs : 6 Black rubber o rings : 1 air hose to connect to an air inflator: A sample pack of jumbo clips :
1 Black carry bag. The kit does not include an air machine - these are sold separately in some Countries. No clamps are included.